Rhys Williams is a wonderful boyfriend (or fiancé or husband), and a magnificent Torchwood
character. If you don't believe me, here are twenty-four reasons to change your mind. This picspam is dedicated to bethan_b_bad
, who in torch_wood
today was missing Rhys,
and hoping for more about him.
Why is he great? Let me count the ways...1. He's cute.2. He doesn't hog the covers, or sprawl across more than his share of the bed, or snore.3. He was concerned when he thought Gwen had done something as stupid as drinking after getting a concussion.
4. He kisses well.
5. He takes Gwen out for dinner, especially when there is something to celebrate.
6. He's uninhibited, sexy, and playful.
7. He is hospitable to unexpected overnight guests. At Christmas.
8. He looks good in a blue shirt.
9. Did I mention that he kisses well?
10. He looks good in sunglasses.
11. He makes coffee for Gwen in the morning, even when the world is ending. He also makes her lasagna for supper, and spag bol. He doesn't let Gwen go hungry.
12. He cleans the oven. He cleans the oven. His worth is greater than rubies.
13. He stands up for himself as necessary, and is honest about his feelings.
14. He likes the invisible lift.
15. He has an interesting office, his office assistant likes him, and he keeps a cute picture of himself and Gwen on his desk.
16. He is resourceful in dangerous situations.
17. He is brave.
18. He thinks alien-hunting is really cool.
19. He copes when his fiancée gets amnesia and doesn't know him from Adam, and he then romances her all over again.
20. He cleans up nicely.
21. He learns to cope with alien tech. After a fashion.
22. He defends Gwen against whatever comes.
23. He works well with others.
24. He's proud of Gwen when she deserves it.
~ ~ ~
With thanks to some wonderful fans for their screencaps: __kali__, marishna, edele and wtfbrain. If there's anyone else I've failed to attribute, let me know and I'll rectify that, with apologies.
Cross-posted to my lj, outside_bf, and torch_wood.